Two River Community Bank - Bronze
Contacts: Ross Zimmerman, SVP/Managing Director; Maria Cianci, Private Banking Officer; Michael Schutsky, Private Banking Officer; Edward Wurzel, Private Banking Officer
Address: 766 Shrewsbury Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
E-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Banking for Medical Professionals
You can count on us the way your patients count on you.
With a tremendous amount of experience, our Private Bankers have assisted medical professionals in achieving their financial goals by providing favorable rates, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. We invite you to experience the benefits we provide…we’re confident you’ll be glad you did.
Credit is a powerful tool that you can utilize to manage your day-to-day operations, achieve short and long-term goals and resolve unanticipated challenges.
- Medical Equipment Line of Credit: Provide your patients with the greatest care possible by utilizing the latest in scientific and medical technology.
- Equipment Loans: Whether your successful practice is in need of a telecommunications upgrade, a new billing system or even basic office equipment, we can help.
- Working Capital Lines of Credit: An ideal way to maintain the stability of your practice while you build your capital base to an ideal level.
- Commercial Mortgages: Owning your property allows you to build equity in your practice and strengthen your financial security over time.
- Acquisition & Expansion Financing: When it’s time to grow, we’ll be ready to help with flexible terms and affordable rates.
- Malpractice Insurance Financing: Perhaps your single largest expense each year. Our unsecured loan lets you maximize cash flow by spreading your insurance costs over 12 months.
- Partner buy-ins/buy-outs: Whether you want to buy in or out of a practice we are here to help you every step of the way.
Our abbreviated loan application and streamlined decision-making process were also designed with your time constraints in mind. And after all, time is money.
About The Bank
We are a New Jersey state-chartered financial institution with sixteen branches located throughout Eastern Monmouth County and the Union County area and two regional lending offices in Summit and New Brunswick, NJ. Since opening our doors in 2000, our focus has been on you, as we strive to make your banking experience the very best it can be, meet your financial needs and goals, and get to know you as a valued customer and friend, while providing you with the latest in technological advances. We are here to help you achieve your dreams.
The key strength of Two River Community Bank is the team we've assembled. Our Board of Directors has deep roots in New Jersey and in the surrounding business communities. The core of our professional staff has been working together providing community banking services in this area for over the last decade. The focus of our Bank is to provide a complete array of financial services to individuals and organizations located within our local communities.
We invite you to experience the advantages of local management, local knowledge, local decision making and local service in helping you build your financial foundation. Come experience the difference at Two River Community Bank...Your Community. Your Bank.